Review for BzzAgent. I received this product free as an incentive to try this product out and review it honestly.
With meetings, errands, commuting and more, there’s plenty to stress you out during the day. So why stress about odor and sweat protection from your deodorant? With Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel all it takes is one twist and two swipes right out of the shower for 48 hour odor protection free of white marks:
- Secret Outlast® is specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds
- Water-based formula allows active ingredients to permeate sweat glands faster and more efficiently than invisible solid deodorant
- Bid farewell to white marks forever with rub-off resistant coverage that won’t leave a trail
- Clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness
- The pH of Secret Outlast® minimizes odor-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odor protection
I received this product and I’m going to be the first to tell you I was very skeptical and didn’t even want to waste my time. I never find any benefit from using any women’s anti-perspirant, even clinical strengths. I’m one that sweats no matter how cold it is outside and I have nervous/stress armpit sweat. When I’m at the gym for a normal 20 minute run, my shirt is drenched. I’m simply a sweater!
The first day I used this, it was what I’d call successful. It kept my armpits dry, and they felt dryer than any other day. I was nervous again because it goes on very wet and squishy, but it ends up drying quickly.
I’ve used it before going to the gym with pretty good success rate, too. If I sweat it is just a little bit and not overwhelming. It does keep away the sweaty smell from the armpits the duration of the gym session.
On days of stress this does not cover at all. I don’t get the sweat rings in my shirt anywhere near as bad as I would with a normal lady’s anti-perspirant, but it definitely doesn’t hold me for stress.
Over all, I’d give this product a shot. I still prefer my other product, but this isn’t as bad as the clinical strength!